ABC emergency aid for flood-affected areas in NSW July 4
The ABC’s Executive Director General, Everyday Banking Services, Kate Crous, said: “We know some areas were hit by flooding earlier this year and it is a trying time for these communities to experience this multiple times. . Our hearts go out to everyone affected by major flooding in communities across New South Wales and we want our customers to know we are here to help. Dangerous conditions like this can cause a lot of concern and we want to alleviate some of those concerns by offering a range of support measures to affected customers. »
We understand that each customer will have different needs and we encourage those affected to discuss their personal situation with us by calling 1800 314 695 or visiting their nearest Commonwealth Bank branch.
Special arrangements are in place to provide support to our Commonwealth Bank and CommInsure customers should they require it, and our staff are ready to help with any financial queries or enquiries.
For updates on our services, including branch hours, please visitwww.commbank.com.au/info.
As part of our emergency assistance, we can discuss a range of options including:
- Personalized payment terms for your home loan, credit card, personal loan and some business loans.
- Exemption from fees and charges.
- Temporary overdrafts, additional loans or emergency credit limit increases (subject to credit approval).
- Removal of fees and notice periods for early access to term deposits.
- For CommInsure customers, we are able to help with emergency accommodation if your home has been damaged.
- Restructuring of loans for business clients and existing loans.
- Waiver of fees for temporary and damaged merchant EFTPOS terminals, as well as support of merchant terminal rental fees.
- We can also expedite claims with CommInsure for customers seeking assistance through their home and contents insurance.
We understand that every customer will have different needs and we encourage those affected to contact us as soon as possible to discuss their individual situation, either through the CommBank app, by calling 1800 314 695, or by visiting their nearest CBA branch. nearby if it is safe to do so. Further information on our emergency assistance is available online atcommbank.com.au/emergencyassistance.
For emergency storm assistance, call the State Emergency Service on 132 500. You can also visit www.ses.nsw.gov.au. In the event of a life-threatening emergency, dial 000 (triple zero).
Disclaimer: Press releases are prepared without regard to the objectives, financial situation or needs of individual readers. Readers should consider the relevance of their situation. Visit Important Information to access the Product Disclosure Statements or Terms and Conditions that are currently available electronically for Commonwealth Bank Group products, as well as the relevant Financial Services Guide. Target market determinations are available here. Applications are subject to approval. Interest rates are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change. Fees, charges and eligibility criteria may apply.